Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 1 of C25k completed

Today was day 1 of my couch 2 5k training to get me started with the half marathon. After I complete this training I will start on the half training and so forth! Come February I WILL be ready for the race. Or if I set it in my mind that for every mile I complete then that's done and my final end result will be the medal at the end of the race! I need to work on my pace as well so along with this training I will be able to do so! 

Anyways I did my first day and let me say I can't believe I ran almost 1 mile. That's a big improvement from last week! I will continue with my goal of running 13.1 miles and so this is something that won't be easy but it's worth the big challenge. 

What are your plans for this weekend? Are you running a race or are you just taking it easy this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment