Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas & Setting Goals...


 Christmas has come and gone and it was a wonderful one for me. I was blessed to have my husband home with us for a week and he was able to spend a lot of time with the family. He even got to meet our nephew who was born back in October but has since been on the road and not been able to see him.

Christmas came with lots of goodies too for me to eat and I admit I pigged out on them too especially while I was at my MIL's house in South Carolina. Oh My...she made a delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake and let's just say it was amazing. I need to be working out but it seems that I might have caught a little something or it's the steriods leaving my system that has caused havock on my stomach. I'm guessing it's the second one. But for Christmas, Jason and Olivia gave me a Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Watch and Jason gave me a Raw Threads Cindy Shirt. The day after Christmas I also ordered myself a Sparkle Skirt which I can't wait to receive it in the mail. I should be out today running but it's cold and rainy out and well I just don't feel real hot to do it. I will be making up for it tomorrow and tomorrow is a no excuse zone for me. I will be walking 2 miles, then running 1 mile, then walking another 2 miles. That's a total of 5 miles...but I have to get ready for my half marathon which is only 50 days away people!!! Yep I said it!! 50 days away!!!




On the lighter note, I will be working harder since I got the watch because it also has a heart rate monitor on it. Not expected but I'm super excited on what I can do! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment