Thursday, September 24, 2015

BuluBox Review


I am all for finding things that works well for me while running and getting fit. This is something that I have been really lucky though to be able to review this amazing box full of things for my fitness needs! I have fallen in love with many of the products and plan on purchasing them after I get done using them!

Bulubox is a monthly subscription box full of fitness samples for you to try out and see if they will fit for your needs. I received in my Bulubox the following samples:

  • Martha Stewart Essentials Vegatarian Multivitamin Gummies (which tastes amazing!)
  • Upset Stomach Relief to Go (haven't used yet but might use for an upcoming race)
  • Ovega 3 Fish oil Vitamins (Have used an loved them!)
  • Movit Energy Gummies (Loved the taste)
  • FunnBar Protein Candy Chews (loved them as well)
  • Coffee 
I loved all my samples and are still using the multivitamin gummies everyday! I plan on getting myself some of the Movit Energy Gummies for when I go for a long run again and the candy chews are yum too! I do plan on getting another Bulubox soon but not until my hubby tells me it's ok. I highly recommend you trying this out and I even have a code for you to use of SWEATPINK for 50% off a 3 month subscription of this amazing box!

Thanks to SweatPink for allowing me to be apart of this review! I was sent the product for free in return for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment