Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's Official!!!!! I'm Registered!!!!



Registration is now OPEN for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend and who is in? I know that I am! It's official! I'm now registered for the Princess Half Marathon on February 22, 2015 and I can't wait to run it! I have many friends who are running it and some of them I have never met except online but that's the fun about social media is that you can get to do this and meet people! Who would have thunk that I would be open to running a half marathon with having asthma and all that? But I am going to look into getting a better control on my asthma now that I am going to be running and I need to learn to breath while running a lot better. I need to still go pick up my shoes from the running store but we haven't had the time to go up to Durham to get. Between school and mini vacations and getting ready to move it's been difficult to get up there. Oh well, I need to get up there soon and get them! Way before we move or go on vacation so that I can start really cracking down on training!



While I registered I also went ahead and got a Commemorative Pin for the Half Marathon which is a just like a pin that you would trade but this is something that I would not trade. I plan on keeping it!

I'm beyond excited about this opportunity and I'm so happy that I have made this decision to start running and start training and start losing weight. One of the things that I have been wanting to do is to have a baby and in order for us to have a baby is to lose the weight for me to have surgery and so this is a big deal for me to do this. I plan on signing up for a 10k in the Outer Banks in November to get a better corral placement. :) We shall see if I do! :)

Who else is signing up? Better hurry up since they are filling up fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment