Thursday, February 19, 2015

Leaving Tomorrow!

I can't believe it's finally here! The Princess half Weekend has finally arrived and it's hard to believe it! Wow! It seems like just yesterday that I decided to sign up for the race and yet on Sunday I will be running the race!!!

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal Room Garden View and we have gotten 3-day Park Hopper tickets. I can't believe that it's finally here! I'm still in awe and still in disbelief.

I have charged my watch all up, I am finishing up with my homework and I am packing as well! I'm hoping to be finished with the majority part of my homework tonight and then all I will have to do is my exam on Monday when we get back in town. This should be super fun! We have Advance Dining Reservations already made and we will be enjoying our time at The Plaza Restaurant tomorrow night for dinner, Boma for Breakfast on Saturday and Cape May Cafe for dinner on Sunday. We will get some quick serve meals as well while there.

When the race is complete and I'm back I will do a write up on the Expo which I'm excited about going to. I'm hoping to get a few things from there and then I will be doing a write up on the half.

Who else is excited about doing and running the race?

No comments:

Post a Comment